Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's Official......My Favorite Things Design Team!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I have been doing the Happy Dance! I'm SO excited to be able to tell you that I am now a member of the Design Team for My Favorite Things!! I was SO floored when Kim contacted me, and I still have trouble believing it's true! Kim has always had the most amazingly talented designers on her team....and I am thrilled to now be a part of it all. Kim is such a dear, sweet person, and I am looking forward to seeing what the future holds as part of the MFT family! WooHoo!

I had this idea in my head as soon as I saw this MFT set 'It's a Jungle Out There'. I have had this leopard-print paper for a while now, and knew that I would find the perfect way to use it.....someday. When I finally got this set, this paper came to mind immediately.
I wanted to make up a gift set that would be appropriate for a young boy. I found this wooden picture frame in the clearance section at Michaels (I think I paid twenty-five cents for it). I also made a small 3x3 box to match---I'll probably use it to hold a small gift or gift card. (The directions for this super-easy box can be found on Nichole Heady's blog). This stamp set is SO much fun to color! SO many possibilities!
My Favorite Things is having a 'Celebrate MFT' day today (Nov. 20th) over at SCS. Upload your creations or projects using the code 'MFTNOV07' so we are all able to view the beautiful things you've made. This is a day to encourage you to get creative and play with your favorite MFT stamps. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Have a great day everybody---Happy Stamping!

Stamps: It's a Jungle Out There (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, DP-Paper Studio.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Mellow Moss, Wild Wasabi.
Accessories: Copic markers, Cuttlebug & embossing folders, twill ribbon, twine, gold brads, ticket corner punch, photo corner punch, scalloped & plain circle punches (Marvy), small & large oval punches (SU), dimensionals, sponge daubers.

11 comments:

Iowa Gal said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I know some boys you would like to get these cards. Love your work.

Unknown said...

I looked at all your cards...they are AMAZING!!

Carolyn King said...

You are fabulous! LOVE what you did with this set!
Congrats on MFT...so happy to be working with you! Hugs!

Kendra Hernandez said...

These are all amazing! Such wonderful work! Congrats on the MFT Design Team - I get to work with you on two! woohoo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love MFT stamps, and I am excited to see your GORGEOUS creations. These are just fabulous!

I'm adding you to Google Reader now, since I want to be sure not to miss anything! :-)

Kristi said...

Congrats to you. I know you are very talented both Hanna Stamps! & MFT are very lucky to have you:))
I look forward to all of your creations.

Kim said...

I am just in love with what you've done with this set! WOW!

Donna Baker said...

congratulations to you! I love what you did with this set.

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations!! Your cards are stunning!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations... I can see why

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Congratulations, Pam! I'm so excited that we are joining the MFT team together -- Yay!

And I love, love, love what you've done with this set. Of course, I love everything you do... : ) Hugs!