Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Sneak Peek......Be Mine Treats & Mailbox



This set, 'Be Mine', is a new mini-set that will be available tomorrow, Wednesday, Jan. 9th, from My Favorite Things. Playing with the 'conversation heart' stamps made me feel like a kid again----when it was SO cool to get these little heart candies from the boy you thought was cute (at the time). I used my very, very favorite SU DP- the 'Loves Me' DP that was available last year. I've found some here and there, but I sure wish I would have stocked up! The colors in this DP make me think of chocolate and candy....nothing beats that! I joined in on the Target mailbox craze...they're a lot of fun to decorate. I've been looking through my favorites gallery, at some of the first cards that I'd favorited, and found several that had lollipops as the main focus and thought I'd try one too. I used some clear plastic from packets of DP that I've purchased---just cut it to fit, then tied it on with ribbon. Looking at these is making me crave sweets!
Don't forget.....My Favorite Things will be hosting a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday night (January 9th) from 9-11 pm EASTERN time. There will be sneak peeks, lots of fun and a chance to become MFT’s next Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoaststampers for more details! We hope you join us!

Stamps: Be Mine-My Favorite Things.
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise, GP white CS.
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Tempting Turquoise.
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, brads, ribbon, plastic package wrap, dimensionals, sponge daubers, mailbox, red-line sticky tape.

9 comments:

Karen Kelly said...

Beautiful! You really do some amazing work!

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! I saw those mailboxes at Target...might be headed there today! Thanks for the great idea!

Mary said...

You do amazingly gorgeous work. I have added a new category on my blog titled "Amazing Talent" in your honor. (Hope that's okay!)

Mary

kris said...

You are so talented. I absolutely love and adore your work! I missed the mft party, how does one become a guest designer? tfs!

Unknown said...

OMG! That is totally over-the-top gorgeous!

Kelly said...

How absolutelyb adorable - you do wonderful work. :)

Thanks for sharing on your site.

Donna C. said...

Pam, how in the world did I ever miss your blog. It is amazing and I featured a little paragraph and link to it this morning on my blog. I am a huge MFT fan and was just blown away by your cards!! I will be checking out your blog daily.

Unknown said...

Wow! Your creations remind me of those gazillion dollar Ebay scrapbook pages! Awesome work!
God bless.

Feenie said...

WOW!! Your creations are so 3D. That is awesome!
Beautiful stuff!