Monday, March 17, 2008

Hanna Stamps---New Releases & a Guy's Card!!!

This Riley is a new release from Hanna Stamps. I spent a lazy day yesterday, watching TV, relaxing and coloring lots and lots of images! We had a lot of snowfall last night, and school started late this morning due to bad road conditions, so you have no idea how much I envy this little guy, relaxing on the beach like he is!! To see more peeks of the newest Riley images, be sure to visit the Hanna Stamps member company forum on Splitcoaststampers!

Stamps: Riley by Hanna Stamps.
Paper: Basic Grey-Oh Baby Boy DP, Brocade Blue, Gable Green, Papertrey white.
Ink: Brocade Blue, Green Galore.
Accessories: Copic markers, ticket corner punch, brads, Designer label punch, oval punch, circlepunch, photo corner punch-SU, ribbon, sponge daubers, dimensionals.

My youngest son is a tractor fanatic, so he was thrilled to see that I was using this Riley image--in fact, I stamped some images for him, and we both colored for a while. Of course, according to my son, the tractor HAD to be green!! Lots of new, adorable Riley images are available--be sure to check out Hanna Stamps in the member companies forum on SCS. The DT is creating really adorable stuff with this lil' guy!

Stamps: Riley moose by Hanna Stamps.
Paper: Paper Loft-Simple Stripes DP, Brocade Blue, Old Olive, Real Red, So Saffron.
Ink: Real Red, Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Old Olive.
Accessories: Copic markers, ticket corner punch, Designer Label punch, oval punch, circle punches-SU, brads, ribbon, sponge daubers, dimensionals.

I thought this might make a cute invitation for a 'guy-night' of cards, munchies....and all that stuff. These images are from a new set by Hanna Stamps, called 'Mikey'. The detail in these images is amazing! (Mikey, himself, is pretty darn cute, too!)

Stamps: Mikey by Hanna Stamps.
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Papertrey white.
Ink: Real Red, Black, Versafine Onyx Black.
Accessories: Copic markers, Cuttlebug folder, ticket corner punch, brads, ribbon, sponge daubers, dimensionals.


Thanks for stopping by today.... I'm going to be back a little later this afternoon, with another entry. I've also got a few ideas to ramble about, that I'd like to share here with those of you that stop by.
Now.....off to scoop snow.........wait, shouldn't I stamp instead?!?!

21 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great cards...I absolutely LOVE your Ribbon Blossom and have tried it with no luck!! But I am not giving up...because I like it so much I will try and try again!!

Kelly

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love your ribbon flower. You are going to have to teach us how to do it.

Alhambra Club said...

these cards are great, I love Riley, what wonderful new images.

Unknown said...

I love your darling ribbon blossoms. Apparently I'm not the only one. Is there a tutorial? How do you start? Love your beautiful work. It's hard to believe you've only been stamping a year and a half.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Your ribbon blossoms are awesome, as always!! I love all the colors, and those Rileys are super cute!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

These are too adorable for words, Pam!!! LOVE the new Riley's, especially the one in the hammock!!! Wish I was there!! Hahahaha!!

Rae said...

Awesome cards! your blossoms are amazing!

dpkennedy said...

Wow Pam these cards are great! I love the ribbon blossoms of course and the color combo's are terrific. Love that guy card too! Great idea!

~Emma~ said...

Pam I've been secretly looking at your blog for months now...its fantastic!
Would mention the ribbon flowers but they are driving me nuts trying to master them!! LOL!
Love all your work,x

Nicole Steele said...

Love these cards! I received your ATC from Michelle's swap and I LOVED it! My girls (I have 3) were oohing and aahing over it. I had to chuckle about you being buried under snow and wishing you were at the beach - cuz I'm heading there Saturday! We live in PA and we're going to Hilton Head for Easter break! Anyways wonderfully colorful cards and here's wishing you lots of sunshine soon!

Becca said...

Hello: I received one of the ATCs that you created for Michelle's (Twisted Chick's Blog)swap. It was so nice and you did an amazing job with the flower. You are very talented and it so nice to come and see your beautiful creations. I have never seen anyone make such beautiful bows as you do. You are truly talented, be proud of your work, it is so pretty.
Bela

jjcreations said...

I keep seeing this little moose and I just love him to pieces. He is soooo talented!!! Wonderful cards. Visiting for the first time, I'll come back again to visit. Joan

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards - I love the ribbon blossom like everyone else but can't seem to get it to look right. Yours look great though and I love all the layering. Beautiful cards!

Janine said...

Fabulous cards!!! You have been busy! Love them !

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

What fabulous looking cards! Love the bright happy colors and papers you combined! And I have to say I'm actually a little jealous that you have some snow to shovel! I've been waiting for some ever since we moved - about 3 years ago now! :)

Have a great day!
~Angie

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm with your son ... love the tractors ... well okay, I love the tractor 'first' ... and then the rest of these! *wink*

~Tex

Bev said...

Your blog is just a joy! I love stopping by to drool over your latest creations

Jukie said...

You have been busy! I love your work as always!

merrymstamper said...

these cards are so cute! love the ribbon blossoms! TFS!

DoxieMom said...

Pam - I'm so sorry for the way those "ladies" spoke to you and treated you. They may have money, but they certainly have NO class! You are WAY above them, honey!!
I love your work. I look foward to seeing your new creations on SCS! Your colors, designs, well just EVERYTHING about them! Keep up the great work!
And keep your chin up...God is smiling down on YOU, not them!
Leeci

Anonymous said...

I stop by occasionally because you are so talented..you inspire us here :)
On your vent...we've all needed to get those off our chests..rest assured that these snobs feel right great about themselves while in a group..but I would bet you that they are more insecure than you. To have to elevate themselves by bringing others down..is a grand show of low self esteem..smile sweetly at them (it will confuse them) and keep living your life unaffected..that is how to deal with these types.

londonblue